Are you our next Accountant? Back to news
Husky Retail Ltd. is the name behind the UK’s leading brand in domestic drinks chillers & wine coolers, supplying to consumers via large retailers & distributors throughout the UK.
Working at Husky is as exciting as it is varied, and we never forget that high achievement should also be fun. We work hard as a team, and maintain a regular social events calendar. There's no secret to our success. The Husky culture strives for excellence and with continued growth and investment it brings exciting opportunities for high-calibre individuals.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our friendly team. In return, we offer a great place to work and a competitive salary. If you have the qualities we're looking for, along with the drive and enthusiasm to take the company forward to even greater successes, let's talk.
The role includes the following:
- Posting daily bank receipts and payments onto Navision and reconciling to bank statements.
- Raising and posting of sales invoices, credit control.
- Raising purchase orders and processing of purchase invoices.
- Raising stock orders and receipting in.
- Responsible for stock records/reconciliations and attending stock-takes at the warehouse as required.
- Royalty reporting.
- Producing monthly management accounts and cash forecasts to tight deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Sales Administration and providing support to the MD/FD on an ad-hoc basis.
- Providing absence / holiday cover as required within the group.
The person required for this role will have the following attributes:
- Experience of Navision accounting software preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working within a recent, similar position.
- Excellent levels of proven numeracy and time management skills
- Highly motivated and confident individual.
The hours of work are between 08:45-17.15 Monday to Friday.
Husky is an equal opportunities employer. No recruitment agencies.
To apply, please send your CV and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org